Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice IV using custom lib without asy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSunJ

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi I would like to use this BD139 & BD140 lib but I don't know how.

https://github.com/aempirei/LTSpice-IV-Models/blob/master/README

I have downloaded the zip and placed the lib for BD139 & BD140 in the LTspice sub folder, then you n LTspice IV I put 2 directive .include bd139.lib & .include bd140.lib, next I inserter a non and a PNP and renamed them to bd139 & bd140. When I run the circuit it says component not found.

When you write "renamed", do you mean that you changed the Value attribute, right?

Yes. That's what I did.

You can try to copy the contents of the library and paste it into an in-circuit directive. Sometimes ltspice is unable to find the library.
If this fails, you may post you circuit here so I can have a look.

I'm trying to build this circuit,

**broken link removed**

View attachment Project03Amp.7z

Here is the attached file. Can you please check if I build the schematic correctly, thanks.

The transistor lib references are basically correct. But I can't check it because I don't have the libraries and non-standdard symbols.

I believe that I can collect the libareries somwhere on the internet. But anyone wanting to answer your question should use exactly the same libraries. You reported some problems, but we can't reproduce it. That's it.

You reported some problems, but we can't reproduce it. That's it.

Exactly my opinion, you should pack everything including the libraries.

Besides... I suspect the problem is that you didn't change the BJT prefix from QP to X

I suspect the problem is that you didn't change the BJT prefix from QP to X
I believe that's not the problem. Although the OP gave a *.sub extension to the library files, they contain simple npn and pnp models and fit the basic transistor symbol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back