Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice IV first time building a circuit, need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says could not find v(output). Also I'm not sure if the circuit is wired correctly. Please teach.

It says could not find v(output). Also I'm not sure if the circuit is wired correctly. Please teach.
The first problem is actually caused by the second. Due to wrong wiring, the node "output" is deleted during simulation.

Use "View SPICE Error log" (Hotkey CTRL-L) to find the errors, try to fix them one by one.

Hint: There's no potentiometer symbol in the LTSpice library. R1 ande R3 are just resistors with an unconnected wire next to it.

Also power supply V1 is halfway unconnected and has wrong polarity.

Hi can someone please recommend me a better software than LTspice IV that do not have this limitations and must be able to process audio in/out.

I don't see LTSpice limitations regarding to your project.

Hi can someone please recommend me a better software than LTspice IV that do not have this limitations and must be able to process audio in/out.

Take a look at Falstad's interactive animated simulator. Free to download and use at:

www.falstad.com/circuit

It's great for simple circuits. Doesn't hit you with a long learning curve.

The potentiometers are interactive. You can see the effects immediately.

Mosfets are quirky. Expect to apply high bias voltage.

Reduce the time step if you want 1.8 MHz operation (shown in the diyaudioprojects schematic).

To simulate an audio signal, combine a few sinewave generators in series, at different frequencies.

Hi thanks for your help, I'm now using a module from Yahoo for potentiometer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back