Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTE Simulation in OPNET/NS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
is matlab with communication and RF tool box is suitable in simulating LTE interference coordination or it will be hard to be used in LTE

Hi,
Im looking for help in Opnet.I am working on LTE positioning.
The Aim of my project is to present a positioning method for Long-Term Evolution (LTE) that will support Location base Service (LBS) with a reasonable level of accuracy. To design an integrated model that will show how LTE network infrastructure can concurrently perform communication and positioning function and the network performance of LTE as regards positioning will be evaluated.
Can anyone help me on how to use opnet to simulate this pls.IT guru version does not support LTE.

Hey Guys, I am also curretly working on LTE wherein i have to design the network backhaul it with carrier class ethernet. if possible i am looking for some help from youll with which traffic source model do i implement in this..
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi, can you pls send LTE modeler 16 version.. I have 14.5 version which does not support LTE....

thanks and regards

Status
Not open for further replies.