Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTE(Long Term Evolution) MatLab Simulation needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naveed Alam

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lte matlab

Dear All,
I need Simulation of LTE in MatLab urgently. Also give some good study material of LTE.
It is urgent please.

Naveed

lte simulation

i also need it

matlab lte

Hi both of you,
I don't think much of us can help you on LTE physical layer modeling as it is quite a new standard (or project). It is actually a combination of OFDMA and SC-FDMA. SC-FDMA and OFDMA are used in uplink and donwlink, respectively. You can easily grab OFDMA/OFDM and SC-FDMA from internet or mathwork. Try to google it. After that just combine both of them together.

lte matlab simulation

hi everyone
email at asim_bete4@yahoo.com
i have a simulation of lte that required some attention to remove errers.
i am still doing work on it hope so in removing errers.

lte simulation matlab

ASIMMUMTAZ said:
hi everyone
how R u,
contect me at my cell +92-346-5363694.
or email at asim_bete4(at)yahoo.com
contect me at about 11 in the morning.

There are people of different time zones in the forum, naveed I think is from Pakistan, 11 in the morning for him maybe 11 in the night for you

evolution simulation

Hello,
as in the subject, I'm generally interested in LTE Turbo Decoder implementation (in matlab, eventually C/C++). If someone would have any availible source codes, or knows about where to find such, I'd be very grateful for info.

Regards
Marcin

lte simulator matlab

Hi,
Ive been to the group web at yahoo, but there's only .txt about LTE that says to go to iterative solutions and DL the stuff from there (CML with turbo coder/dec). Is it all, or I missed sth?
If this is all, I'd have more questions to about the Turbo Decoder for this particular system you, if I can.

Marcin

Hi Naveed,
Did you find any simulator in MatLab? I also need the same. Would you please let me know if you find and anything.
Thank you!

Hello
This is Asim Mumtaz. I can clear all of you that i dont have any simulation about LTE. i dont even know about this topic. So don't reply me anymore.
I request the person that wrote on this wall about me to remove it.
Thanks

ASIM MUMTAZ wrote:
" hi everyone
how R u,
contect me at my cell +92-346-5363694.
or email at asim_bete4(at)yahoo.com
contect me at about 11 in the morning. "

hi guyz ...i am new to this forum...looking for help regarding LTE simulations....can anybody have any idea about interference coordination codes in MATLAB for LTE...thank you all !

wireless.newbie said:

hi. I downloaded this lte link level simulator but its showing warning when i run the simulator

"Warning: object of class distcomp.localscheduler can not be saved"

Added after 4 minutes:

eyartbas said:
Added after 44 seconds:

feasy said:
wireless.newbie said:

I was wondering if anyone working on LTE simulations is currently using the simulation tools found on the link above

yeah i hav been using those LTE simulators!

Hi. I am getting a warning while running the LTE link level simulator
Warning: object of class distcomp.localscheduler can not be saved

could you tell how to rectify it?

I am also in need of the LTE simulation code .I need how to generate ofdm symbols in lte channel model .so any one with idea please

you need to use Matlab2009b at least as it uses Object Oriented Programming in Matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.