Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[ARM] LPC2148 RTX-SD/MMC interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesh22

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am working on SD card with LPC2148 in RTX-Flash system, i am using NEX-robotics board it communicate via SPI0 but the RTX uses SSP in demo codes. I have changed the demo coding to SPI0 for the configuration, I have attached my changed file and original demo code with this. Can anyone did the SD interface with LPC2148 in RTX means help me........

Thanks in advance,

Ganesh K

Attachments

• Spi.7z
    2.3 KB · Views: 61

i am using NEX-robotics board it communicate via SPI0 but the RTX uses SSP in demo codes. I have changed the demo coding to SPI0 for the configuration, I have attached my changed file and original demo code with this.

The code seems to be allright...I think.What is the problem that you are facing..?

Hi udayan,
Thanks for the response actually in the code hardware selection in RTA_Config file hasn't been set properly but now the issue is solved and now i can easily write into the file and also read from that.

Hi udayan,
Thanks for the response actually in the code hardware selection in RTA_Config file hasn't been set properly but now the issue is solved and now i can easily write into the file and also read from that.

Hello,
can you please help me to write and read the file from sd card lpc2148 ssp.
please provide me source code.
i have attached code which simply detects SD card i want to know size and read and write to file in sd card.please help me.i'm working on this but not succeed.

Attachments

• SD_CARD.zip
    142.8 KB · Views: 50

Hi Rathi,

In your keil installation file itself having Demo_Code for SD_Card. you first check that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back