Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LPC2148 robot controlled by Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabarok

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
this picture is my robot that use LPC2148. It can control by bluetooth.

my robot

Waoo !
It is also beautifull.
Can you tell me what are the sensors and transceivers/receiver u used ?

Re: my robot

For sensor I use normal photo diode for detecting line. For manual control I use normal cell phone to control by bluetooth. I use module bluetooth from bluechip.

Added after 6 minutes:

add more picture

more more..
It has sdcard also.

**broken link removed**

I have file VDO. If you want to see.

So what exactly did you do? It looks like all you did was add the ability to control your remote control car with a different kind of controller.

E

nxtech said:
So what exactly did you do? It looks like all you did was add the ability to control your remote control car with a different kind of controller.

E

Unfortunately it's not easy to do as it seems.

Advares, how easy it is depends on how you approach it.

If you understand how your RC car works then the only hard part about making it work with a new controller is actually putting the circuit together.

Before you say that its so very hard let me tell you right now that I have built a few remote controlled toys (one car and two airplanes) while I was in high school and that included having to build the control units. The biggest challenge was keeping the encoding straight for controlling the stepper motors that were used.

Im not saying that what jabarok did is not cool or interesting but his post did say My Robot thus causing people to think he built a small robot from the ground up; not modify his RC car.

E

nxtech said:
Advares, how easy it is depends on how you approach it.

If you understand how your RC car works then the only hard part about making it work with a new controller is actually putting the circuit together.

Before you say that its so very hard let me tell you right now that I have built a few remote controlled toys (one car and two airplanes) while I was in high school and that included having to build the control units. The biggest challenge was keeping the encoding straight for controlling the stepper motors that were used.

Im not saying that what jabarok did is not cool or interesting but his post did say My Robot thus causing people to think he built a small robot from the ground up; not modify his RC car.

E

You're right nxtech. Actually I said that it's not easy to do what our friend did according to the picture that posted. The PCB is exellent, the circuit is complicated and the robot seems to be very performant en has many other options since i saw many component such as LCD display, usb port, ....

my robot

Looks good, but why 2148?
Is USB port connect to anything?

Hi Jabarok,
It is a great project you have done, even if you have not done everything from scratch, it means a lot of efforts and hardwork to put together a sytem of such high tech modules and software and finally make it to work. You would have definitely gained a lot of insight into various technologies involved by making such a complicated system to work. Congrats. Why don't you put a YouTube video of your robot in action?
Keep up the good work and go ahead,

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

i am also working on this project , but i can get how to start? please guide me..i have bought serial bluetooth module...and i want to interface this bluetooth with lpc2148 and handle this robot by bluetooth eanble pc or moblie..reply fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back