Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LPC2000 ISP error: File compare failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHOOBK

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using ET-ARM board. I tried to download a hex file. Its downloaded successfully, however when I tried to compare Flash, it threw an error " File Campare failed" I have tried with 2 computers, one with USB link, the other with serial port, both results are identical. Any suggestions?

lpc2000 isp

The LPC family has a check for valid code implemented when the code is valid the chesum is written to an unused address in the interrupt vector table, I think it was addr. 14.
The ISP utility calculates that checksum and enters it into the code before programming it. Check the lpc2000 Forum for more details.
Bob

lpc2000 isp utility

Do you have the manual ?
it is have using LPC2000 Flash Utility.

dtr rts flash philips

ArmDong said:
Do you have the manual ?
it is have using LPC2000 Flash Utility.

I believe the only feature provided by LPC200 Flash Utility that is not quite evident is "Use DTR/RTS for Reset and Boot Loader selection"
Reading of Philips application note AN10302 will help you understand how to get into ISP mode either manual or using DTR/RTS signals of the PC serial port.
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.