Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LPC-2138 + IAR + FLASH Programmin ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikkus

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lpc flashloader

Hi All,

i have a problem with the iar devkit. i wanna program my application in flash, but with the latest ewarm 4.20a is not possible. is needed an 'external' flash loader... but in the package the flashloader is not working. i had already write on the sh**ting support of iar, and in the forum (never see before a forum like it... if it can be called forum).

so... is there here some one able to program the flash with iar lpc-2138 devkit and ewarm?? otherwise i had spent 350e for nothing! :((((((((

see you

lpc-p213x

Hi

I had the same problem ,IAR reported this text when I tried to flash the device
The flash loader for the Philips LPC213x devices will be available March 2 2005.
Please check the IAR web site www.iar.com to get the new Philips LPC213x flash loader.

I managed to find the file Patch64_256.zip on their website earlier but I can't find the link again.

/Wizzard

iar 2138

Hi

Did you try the patch ?
Flashing the chip worked fine for me after installing it

/Wizzard

kikkus

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
lpc program external flash

what is it?? i see only at91... no lpc support :( or it work also for lpc with 512k??

i try to stress the iar guys and hope to have an answer. already lost 3 days to looking how put the program in flash. if today i not find any way, i'll try to change my devkit with keil... may be they are better than iar.

Added after 3 hours 2 minutes:

which file have you installed??

Added after 4 hours 38 minutes:

uff... all the day to try.... nothing!! which file have you installed exactly?? from iar no answer. :(

flash loader iar

Sorry my misstake, i posted the wrong file

I'm working on the Atmel at the same time

This is the file for the LPC
Purpose
flash loaders for LPC2131, LPC2132 and LPC2138.
example project for the IAR LPC-P213X evaluation board.
correction to the other LPC flash loaders to allow writing of the last sector.

/Wizzard

iar flash write

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh it work!!! many many many tnx!! you are better iar support!! :) :) now i can flash the processor. TNX AGAIN!!

lpc-p213x evaluation board

Dear kikkus..Can u give me a full function IAR 4.2?

lpc iar

I'm sorry, but i have the demo like you. No full license...and think to not buy more products from IAR. I had work for a little time with keil and it is better. The demo version is sufficent for me.

iar lpc

in Philips ,there has a ISP program name LPC2000 Flash Utilty.
maybe helpful to you

Status
Not open for further replies.