Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lowpass filter with wsitched capacitor resistor simulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oktan

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
resistor simulation

Hi,
I have a problem with simulation of the low pass filter with switched capacitor resistor!
i attached the schematic picture also.. so as u see this circuit is using 2 none overlapping pulse generator!so when i do the transient simulation my pulse gens are working fine but when i do the AC simulation my out put also should change because by changing the pulse gen's period or pulse width i can increase or reduce the resistance.. so problem i think is that in ac simulation the pulse gens are not taking to account!! how can i make the simulator to do that ?? and also is there any other way to get the ac simulations out put?? so im looking forward to your comments!
i use cadence IC design kit with mentor's eldo simulation!
already thank you!!

cheers:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back