Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

low noise amplifier that cover the range 100 mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng.j.u.s.t

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
low nois amplifier chip

hiiiiiiiii to all please i need low nois amplifier that cover the range 100 mhz. to amplify the signal that recieve from the antenna in fmcw radar..
thanx

Re: low nois amplifier chip

Q1. Can you provide the specifications of LNA you want?
Q2. How much quantity you required?
Q3. How quickly you want this LNA? (Time period)

i want amplifier: that amplify the signal that return from the antenne in "fmcw radar" to reduce the noise from the signal backed from antenna,
iam using frequency 120 MHz so i want this amp. 120 mhz,
period: 5 days from this day....

really thanx soo much
i hope to help me

hey,

tell me do you want a new LNA to be design as per the specifications or you want already designed LNA available to market with 120MHz frequency

hiii
yes i want LNA already designed that available to market with 120MHz frequency. if there is no chip ready, i want new LNA to be design as per the specifications.
thnx so much.

low nois amplifier chip

hi Mr Dipak
really thanx sooo much
i want to tell u that i found the LNA that i want it contained transistor.capacitors,inductores,and resistor
if u want this circuit tell me to send it, to u .
thanx alot again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back