Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Low Cost Frequency Response Analyzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekUT

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
frequency response analyzer

Dear all,
I'm searching for some document, paper, thesis, about the subject, if someone can help me I'm gratefully.

I like to check if there is a way to build a simple analyzer from 0 to 1 MHz that can be used to test the loop gain of a SMPS circuit. I'm not searching to build a professional instruments (there is from 4000 $ to 15000 $, e.g. from Ridley) but I'm searching how to do some simple one (e.g. by using DSP and FFT algo) in order to have some didactical useful circuit.

Thanks in advance

Bye

low frequency frequency response analyzer

We can help as follows: We have two demo Circuit Sleuth .1 to 40MHz Frequency Response Analyzers available for $900 each. Original Price was $6,690 each. They attach to a PC with supplied RS-232 Cable and come with Power Supply and Windows VFP Software & manual on CD.

If you can poney up the cash, it will save you a LOT of unnecessary time & effort - we can ship immediately - we accept credit cards.

For more info. contact jpaltomare@coretechgroup.com and you can look at our newest version and get specifications at www.coretechgroup.com if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back