Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lots of opnings for VLSI at Bangalore !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiit_delhi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hurry-up, Book your seat today!!

Certificate Program in VLSI Logic Design and Layout Design Engineering.

TIIT (TTM Institute of Information Technology) in collaboration with the University Of California at Santa Cruz Extension in the Silicon Valley and Cadence Design Systems offers a certificate program in VLSI design engineering. Students who complete the required courses with minimum grade point average (GPA) will be awarded a certificate in VLSI design engineering (Physical Design or Logic Design) from the University Of California Santa Cruz extension in Silicon Valley.

Fees: 70k for Logic Design. 90k for Layout Design Can pay it in 3 Installments.

Placement Statistics: 90% of the people got employed in VLSI Industry so far. Placement Assistance will be provided, and setting up mock interviews, resume building, seminar series etc .

Batch Start Date: 22nd December 2007 at Bangalore; 11 seats has been booked in advance. Since our Intake every batch is Only 20 Seats.

Prerequisites:
BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MSc in either computer science or Electrical/Electronics

Registrations: Open Online www.tiit.in .Or send mail to blrtraining@tiit.in

Call us on : 080-26789654 Cell: 09845261676

Do you provide placement assistance?
Can I pay fees in Installments?
Duration: 20 weeks , Can I do it part time?
Please replay me to Id: shashi123@hotmail.com

Thanks
123shashi,

Your questions:

Do you provide placement assistance? Yes, 90% of the people got placed in VLSI companies so far!

Can I pay fees in Installments? Yes, you can pay in 3 Installments.

Duration: 20 weeks , Can I do it part time? Yes, Saturday & Sunday you will have class, weekdays you have to work on Cadence EDA tools, Lab will open 20 hourse! you can finish your work and come in the night to work on tools.

Thanks

What pay package can one expect after the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.