Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Loooking for Contactless Charger circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

umair044

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can someone give me the circuit of contactless charger for a torch? I have used 8051 to generate high frequency square waveform(to reduce the size of transformer) but i am facing the problem in interfacing microcontroller with the transformer.

contactless charger circuit

can you give me a complete details of this project?

Contactless Charger

well ihave found this site so usefull and realy enjoy to visit it. allthough i have no material this time to share with u.but next time sure

Re: Contactless Charger

When direct driving a transformer, the uC will have issues since the transformer is most probably directly connected to GND on one end. It would be better to use a driving transistor, controlled by the uC. Also, I have found that power transfer is more efficient when series resonating the transformer (both on the primary and secondary sides using a series capacitor; just ensure that the resonating frequencies are identical). With series resonating, the power transfer efficienct becomes much more indepent of distance/orientation.

Status
Not open for further replies.