Status
Not open for further replies.

umair044

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can someone give me the circuit of contactless charger for a torch? I have used 8051 to generate high frequency square waveform(to reduce the size of transformer) but i am facing the problem in interfacing microcontroller with the transformer.

contactless charger circuit

can you give me a complete details of this project?

Contactless Charger

well ihave found this site so usefull and realy enjoy to visit it. allthough i have no material this time to share with u.but next time sure

Re: Contactless Charger

When direct driving a transformer, the uC will have issues since the transformer is most probably directly connected to GND on one end. It would be better to use a driving transistor, controlled by the uC. Also, I have found that power transfer is more efficient when series resonating the transformer (both on the primary and secondary sides using a series capacitor; just ensure that the resonating frequencies are identical). With series resonating, the power transfer efficienct becomes much more indepent of distance/orientation.

Status
Not open for further replies.