Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for X band Bandpass filter SMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushal9999

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

I am currently looking for a PCB surface mountable Bandpass filter between 8 GHz to 12 GHz.
I am finding difficultly in searching an IC with above specifications.
Closest that i came to the specification was https://www.diplexers.com/products/bandpass/B2910G51
Please help me and let me know if anyone is aware where to find the component with such specs.

Thanks & regards,
Kushal

Not much call for them; if your circuit is operating at X-band you are likely to be using a reasonable quality PCB material so it is genearlly cheaper and easier to design the filter into the PCB. The one you have found will probably not be a very cheap item and still use up the same amount of board space. Their specification does not look too good with the stopbands encroaching into the passband.

**broken link removed**

Unless I was doing a high volume consumer project, I would always prefer to BUY a filter at those frequency ranges. Leave it to the experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back