Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Vera Testbench examples

Status
Not open for further replies.

mofang123

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
testbench examples

I am a VERA beginner. I am looking for a testbench example just for self-learning. Please do not tell me that I can find it in synopsys' material.

Many many thanks for the assistance in advance.

hi,
I know a book published by kluwer , describing how to use vera to test .
you can find it by google.

I find the book "Writing Testbenches: Functional Verification of HDL Models". Is this book about VERA or VHDL?

Anyway, can anyone provide some vera testbench example code here?

hello,
Here are some vera tutorial files. It is just a startup tutorial discussing and giving some examples about verification with vera.

The best VERA slides I ever can find on the internet.
And it should be from the book "Art of verification".

Besides, who can tell me which book is better? "Art of verification with Vera" or "Writing Testbenches - Functional Verification of HDL Models"?
I will buy one of them.

hello,
I have used "Art of Verification" and along with the lecture notes, Example projects and codes, I think it is a very good book. I don't know about the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back