Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for the software of the power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcj50105

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello! everyone
I'll be looking for the free software for the design of various topologies of power supply,such as flyback,forward,push-pull,...ect; I find it to use these software conveniet to calculate some parameters of transformer,so I want to get them. some software is done with the microsoft's excel table, who can provide me it,or tell me where I should download it?
thanks a lot! I'm looking forward to your replies! :D

I have posted a push-pull spreadsheet calculator some time ago that you can look at

E

Companies that make ICs for switching supplies frequently give away software for designing the whole supply with their IC.

Thanks a lot for your replies!
I've been waiting for more replies that you can provide me , who have spreadsheet calculator to help with Inductance, Capacitance and Core construction values for forward,flyback converter,ect.
Best regards!

How about this on-line calculator:
**broken link removed**
I personally found it quite useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back