Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for the pinout of P521 Optocoupler

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandriva

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi My Friends,

Last day I got a P521 optocoupler. But I am unable to find any datasheet for it. I just need to know its pin configuration. But I am unable to find it.

Any helpful idea will get rewards in paradise.

P521 Optocoupler

I seem to be unable to post a link at the moment, but google Toshiba TLP521 - it should get you the data sheet.

Keith

Re: P521 Optocoupler

Hi Dear,

I am unable to find pin numbers on the element as there is no sign determines the element's start and end. I have attached the element's image. Also please describe how to connect its output to a microcontroller.

Thanks.

7_1273827458_thumb.jpg

P521 Optocoupler

Your picture is a bit too small, but If you look at the diagram at the top right hand corner of the data sheet you will see there is a flat on the case alongside pins 1&2. I have attached it below:

Keith.

7404 is not necessary..
also the configuration is depend on how you want the output i.e. active high or low,
inverted or non inverted.

Hi Dear,

I have built a telephone ring detector circuit. I have connected to the Ring (Red) wire to the pin 1 of optocoupler tough a capacitor and a resistor in serial and have connected Tip (Green) wire to the pin 2 through a 1N4007 diode. capacitor - resistor is parallel with the diode. Then I have connected the pin 4 to +5V. I am now getting persistent -4.80V from pin 3 even when telephone is ringing and line's voltage is changing during ringing state. Please hlp me.

Thanks.

consider pin 5 in this circuit as pin 4 and pin 4 as pin 3...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back