Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for the dsPIC30F model in Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nandulal

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I'm developing some application based on DSP(dsPIC30F4013). For the simulation I'm using the proteus 7.1. The proteus contains dsPIC24F family of uC. So Can anybody tell me if there is proteus model for dsPIC30f family and how to get it?

Thanks
Nandulal K. Gavali

dspic30f proteus

I think that PROTEUS doesn´t support the dsPIC30f family.
Proteus VSM PIC Bundle is the ultimate PICMicro™ simulation solution, including all
supported PIC10, PIC12, PIC16, PIC18 and PIC24 Variants.

proteus dspic30f

Thanks for the reply.
I know that Proteus supports dsPIC24 family. but as a far as I remember, I've seen some post on edaborad which says that labcenter electronics is selling dsPIC30F model and not included in demo version.

Thanks

dspic proteus

Confirm that PIC30 is not currently supported.

Final decision hasn't been made yet but it's more likely that we will implement dsPIC33 in advance of dsPIC30.

Meanwhile, around 20 new PIC16's, PIC18's will be in the forthcoming V7.2 (July).

Iain.

Re: dsPIC30F in proteus

Proteus not support dspic30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back