Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for telephone dialer design

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokiri

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need a telephone dialer reference design to be interfaced to a microcontroller. Where can I get it?

Thanks

On 2002-03-27 07:02, pokiri wrote:
I need a telephone dialer reference design to be interfaced to a microcontroller. Where can I get it?

Thanks
find in google or webring use key +dtmf +8051 or +dialer +8051

Hi,

You can find a samle design at:

**broken link removed**

Many design has used microcontroller to act as dialler. It can use 5 bit or 6 bits port to provide a D-to-A inteface and output as the necessary timing and tolerance. I remember that National Semiconductor has article talking about the software implementation.

Bye
Rayengine

thanks!!! for this link

diegor747 :smile:

have a look at my page telcom
**broken link removed** :
it shows the software of programming the
PCD3312 DTMF Dialer I2C chip with an 80C32.
MB.

check this

8) Hello, for your porpouses, you can find numerous dtmf dialers from some manufactures, but may be hard to get them. Instead if you have a bit litte control on uC, you can use a small PIC, and the MT8870 DTMF tone decoder. So, you use the pis as tone dialer anf MT8870 as tone decoder to make a complete telefon dialer.

Be sure, it will be much easy and cheap than buy a tone dialer

Chek this file, it's a complete tono dialer/decoder, with a pic and source code

I hope you be usefull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back