Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for technical information about optical mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

leekk8

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
5988-4554en.pdf

I need some technical info about optical mouse. I need the design and info of all the electronic components inside optical mouse. Plz help. TQ

Re: Optical Mouse

In this publication:
you will find deatiled description of Optical Mouse based on the ADSL-2051 sensor ..

Regards,
IanP

leekk8

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Thanks IanP.
Do you have the complete typical circuit diagram of optical mouse, and the operation of the mouse, eg. how the mouse send signal to the computer through PS/2 or USB port.

check one more link for optical mouse work

literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/5988-4554EN.pdf -

leekk8

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Thanks for your information.
Anyway, I need some more technical information about optical mouse design, example different microcontrollers or sensor, where I can compare their performance.
What's the things need to be considered in from designer's perspective in designing optical mouse, as well as the requirement from users?

Anyone has the information on how optical mouse sensor and the mouse microcontroller function? I wish to know how the sensor capture image and compute the movement direction and what the microcontroller does to send signal to PC USB port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back