Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for spice model of ICM7555 cmos timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerryjog

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
icm7555 not working

Friends,

I originally posted this question in Analog Design section, but I think it might be more appropriate to post here.

I'm using protel to do some simulations and in my circuit there is a ICM7555 cmos 555 timer. I downloaded a couple of spice model files for this module (most of them have .LIB extensions), and I created a symbolfor this model, edited its property by attaching the model file as spice subcircuit. I have two questions:

(1) Do I have to create a .ckt file? I simply copied the model file and saved it as .ckt file so that protel can recognize it. If I directly import .LIB file protel couldn't recognize the model. What should I do?

(2) I created the .clk file as I explained above, but the module was not working. The load res and caps are all from Miscellaneous Devices library, is that ok? Does anybody have a working model file for this particular module?

I know it's a long post, but thanks for your patience. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jerry

Added after 1 minutes:

By the way, attached is the file I was using

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back