Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for some papers on printed YAGI antennas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi_kolkata

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,

i'm looking for some good papers (ieee/ire/mtt/any other journal) on printed YAGI antennas.
can anybody plz let me know where from i can download them(i don't have access to these journals) / if u have some spare time u can also send me on my email id:

reach2abhijit@gmail.com

waiting for replies

with regards

abhi

Yongxi Qian, W. R. Deal, Noriaki Kaneda and Tatsuo Itoh, "A Uniplanar Quasi-Yagi Antenna with Wide Bandwidth and Low Mutual Coupling Characteristics"
**broken link removed**

ME Białkowski, HJ Song, P Kabacik "A broadband uniplanar quasi-Yagi antenna–parameter study in application to a spatial power"
https://www.itl.waw.pl/czasopisma/JTIT/2001/4/41.pdf

Shau-Gang Mao and Siou-Li Chen, "Broadband Series-Fed Printed Dipole Arrays in Uniplanar Configuration"
**broken link removed**[/quote]

Which type of the following is a better (small and high gain) printed RECEIVE-ANTENNA (line of sight, 20cm-50cm, 1.8GHz):
1) PIFA
2) YAGI or Quasi-Yagi
3) printed dipoles or koch dipoles
3) printed log periodic

Thank you so much for your reply which will help me to limite my search on google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back