Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for some mp3 modules (DSP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van der Waals

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

I would like to have some references of MP3 modules ( DSP used in mp3 players) with a standard features :

MP3 decoder, system controller for loading MP3 files from a USB flash drive, etc,...

with 1 or 2 GB memory.

and a low price if possible.

the only brand that I know until now is ROHM. :cry:

thanks in advance.

Re: mp3 module

Hi

ROHM is an expensive solution for MP3 above $20 in small quantities

Are you looking for a commercial solution module, or just for hoby?

All the best

Bobi

bobcat1 said:
Hi

ROHM is an expensive solution for MP3 above $20 in small quantities

Are you looking for a commercial solution module, or just for hoby?

All the best

Bobi

Hi Bobcat,

thanks for your help.

right, I'm looking for a commercial solution module, I'll buy mp3 modules in large quantity.

can you recommend me some economic brands ?

thanks in advance.

Added after 51 minutes:

Van der Waals said:
hi,

I would like to have some references of MP3 modules ( DSP used in mp3 players) with a standard features :

MP3 decoder, system controller for loading MP3 files from a USB flash drive, etc,...

with 1 or 2 GB memory.

and a low price if possible.

the only brand that I know until now is ROHM. :cry:

thanks in advance.

just to specify a feature, I'm looking for an mp3 module with a dictaphone , does this exist ? :?:

thanks.

Hi,

I have a question, may i use the DSP of an mp3 player for my application ? :idea:

cause generally, we can find some mp3 players with a low cost (may be cheaper than the mp3 module itself), i'll extract the DSP from it and I'll use this DSP as an mp3 module (for decoding, playing, display, recording,...), what do you think ?

isn't this a good idea ? :D

hi,

where are the experts of the forum ? :D

mp3 module

Hi,
It looks fine, but I am not sure is it possible to do. Any way, this evening I am going to buy a cheap MP# player and will open it - I intend to use it for mp3 recording, but I do not know what I will find inside it.

dmk said:
Hi,
It looks fine, but I am not sure is it possible to do. Any way, this evening I am going to buy a cheap MP# player and will open it - I intend to use it for mp3 recording, but I do not know what I will find inside it.

Hi,

Let us know the result :D

good luck,

bye.

Well, I am afraid it is not possible to use the way I thought. The pictures are not good (I did them with my mobile phone).

does any of you know how can it be possibly be converted into sd/mmc player? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back