Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for some literature, please help, very urgent!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyhokrzys

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
electronics hassul solution

Hello everybody!

This is my first post on board, so if I did something wrong, please correct me (also language mistakes). I am looking for some things mentioned below:

1) "Analog Integrated Circuit Applications" - M. Jacob
2) "Low-Voltage Low-Power Analog Integrated Circuits" - W. Seredijn
3) "CMOS Current Amplifiers: Speed versus Nonlinearity" - K. Koli, K. Halonen
4) "Low Voltage, Low Power CMOS Current Conveyors" - G. Ferri, N. Guerrini
5) "Current-Mode VLSI Analog Filters: Design and Application" - A. Mohan
6) "Frequency Synthesizers: Theory and Design" - V. Manassewitch
7) "Monolithic Phase-Locked Loops and Clock Recovery Circuits: Theory and Design" - B. Razavi
8 ) "Instructor's Solutions Manual to Accompany Electronic Circuit Analysis and Design" - Neamen
9) "Solutions Manualy, Principles of Electronics Circuits" - Burns
10) "Solutions Manually for Electronics Devices and Circuits" - Bell
11) "Instructor's Solutions Manual to Accompany Electronic Devices and Circuits and Electronics Devices and Circuits Conventional Flow Version" - M. Hassul, D. Zimmerman-Shrestha
12) "Solutions Manual to Accompany Analysis and Design of Integrated Electronic Circuits"
13) "The Analysis and Design of Linear Circuits, Student Solution Manual" - Thomas, Roso
14) "Feedback Networks: Theory and Circuit Applications" - Choma, Chen
15) "Solutions Manually Analysis and Design of MOS Analog Integrated Circuits" - Allstot

All those are necessary for my master's thesis. Please help me finding them, because I had failed when I tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.