Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for some example projects in IPv6

Status
Not open for further replies.

awan11

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
asa
i m student of telecom engineering .i need a gud project in IPv6 that should be related to wireless communication or mobile communication.if sumone knows abt any gud site or sumthng like it plz tell me.

ipv6 student project

Its good that you want to work on IPv6.
I would take this opportunity to suggest that you should work for the compatibility between the two versions of IP i.e IPv4 and IPv6.
As, nowadays IPv4 is in use but critics say that the world will run out of IPs in future. Although IPv6 is a solution for more IPs but what would happen of v4 IPs. I wonder if you could work for the inter working of both IP systems as it is a hot topic these days.

ip v6 configure on packet tracer

asa thanks for ur reply.can u help me how to start for this project.i think 1st i shuld ha a gud knwldge of IPv4 and then switch to IPv6.but i need to do simulation in this too.

Re: project in IPv6

You can "google" the IPv4. Also search on wikipedia.org

You can download "Packet Tracer" "NS2" to simulate the project. I guess "Packet Tracer" would be better for you.

Kindly contact in case of further queries...:D

Regards,
Kashif

project in IPv6

how can i somulate ipv6 using packet tracer 5.0 ?

Added after 4 minutes:

sorry i mean simulate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.