Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for SMBus decoder file for ADT7461A sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SivabalanBalasundram

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi people,

I am currently working on a I2C Analyzer which i m using it to monitor the CPU Thermal Sensor SMbus. I manage to extract the signals form the CPU Thermal Sensor but i m having problem decoding them cause they are in hex numbers.. In the tutorial of the I2C analyzer, the was an example where the raw data(HEX #) that can be decoded useful information using SMBus decoder file containing protocol information for Microchip TC74 Tiny Serial Thermal Sensor. Currently i m working with a ADT7461A temperature sensor which also uses SMBus. I tried using the decoder file i used for the TC74 assuming the protocols would be the same but i cant decode the numbers. Can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back