Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for site with cellular phone cables schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bukitoo

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
CEllular Cables

I wonder if anyone has a web link or ftp or something similar to get cellular phones cables schematics.

Thanks!!!

CEllular Cables

wich Cable u want ??
i have all of them
if you want
i can post them here

Re: CEllular Cables

Cortex said:
wich Cable u want ??
i have all of them
if you want
i can post them here

Please could you share.Thks in advance

sure
Here we go bro

Note : if anyone need help about these Shematics , just post here and i will answer..

Regards

I hope that help a Little

hi mate

do you have hundred percent working schematic for samsung x100

Code:
X100 full pinout (signals other than TX/RX/GND/VBat may be slightly different in other models): 
There are two numbering schemes - with pins counted from left to right and with pins counted from right to left (phone is keypad up). 

Pin left-to-right            Pinright-to-left                  Signal                Description 
1,2                              18,17                             V_EXT_CHARGE charge input 
3                                 16                                 AUX_SPK handsfree speaker out 
4                                 15                                 TXD1 serial 2 out for debugging 
5                                 14                                  +Vbat  accumulator out 
6,8,11                          8,11,13                          GND   
7                                 12                                  REC01 power on/off sch input 
9                                 10                                  RXD1 serial 2 in for debugging 
10                                9                                   AUX_MIC handsfree mic in 
12                                7                                   CHARGER_OK power on/off and charging control 
13                                6                                    JIG_REC power on/off scheme control 
14                                5                                    CTS serial 1 CTS 
15                                4                                    RTS serial 1 RTS 
16                                3                                    RxD serial 1in used for data/ flash cable 
17                                2                                    TxD serial 1 out used for data/ flash cable 
18                                1                                   +Vbat  accumulator out

this is the Full pinout
u can use a Normal Interface to connect the TX RX Gnd .. to the cable
or Simply modify the cable for T100
u have the shematic in the Files Above it the same modification as S500

if you have any other question,fell free to contact me; i will try to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back