Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for schematics of Siemens s7 300 mp cable circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

simtik

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
s7 300

hello i need siemens s7 300 mp cable circuit

Re: s7 300

here is s7cable

This is s7200 cable scematic,not S7300...

as long as i know there is no way we could build s7 300 mpi cable. just have to buy it from siemens. it is not just a h/w converter, it is also have some protocol inside it. if anybody know how to build one please share with us, many will thank you

dont spend your time for this case. i have searched it for few years but the only thing that i have understood is that the mpi caple software and hardware is a top secret for siemens , by the way if you are insisting on it see the following link for some library and information about mpi cable:
http://libnodave.sourceforge.net/index.php
you may found some other resources if you search the web although none of them wouldn't give practical information for communicating with s7 300/400.
8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back