Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for schematics of digital frequency synthesizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamoon

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
frequency synthesizer

i need to make a digital frequnecy synthesizer for FM range (88MHZ-108MHZ) with 100khz step. i need the scehmatic. can i use LM566 as vco if yes what should b tha timing circuit. plz help me thanx

frequency synthesizer

Hi there, currently i am facing the similar problem with you. Whats your frequency synthesizer going to do? Modulate signal as FM-modulated output signal?

Re: frequency synthesizer

try to use a PLL. it used as frequency synthesizer. but i dont know the frequency range. I think u have to refere to data sheet
have a good day
Ahmed
www.i-g.org

it will just gona synthesize any freq in this range with 100 khz step i donot have any prob regarding pll but there is no ic of vco for this range :(

try to find some service manual of the Full band receiver by kenwood etc, the LO schem may help.

or else try a DDS? like AD9951, get more information at www.analog.com

any body ever use AD9951?

can you share your experience using AD9951?

thanks

I'm not sure what you need, just a VCO or a complete transmit or receive capability. Here are some links:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I just realized that this thread is 5 years old. :oops:

Last edited:

Hello!
I realized 1 month ago an interface to control TSA 5522 for what you search. The firmware allows you to select the steps (50 - 1000kHz).

Attachments

• SINTEZA FCV 87-108.pdf
    28.6 KB · Views: 96
  • tsa_5512_mic.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 79

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back