Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for schematics of demo board based on Spartanxl

Status
Not open for further replies.

avr_micro

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
D*emo board question

Hi.I am searching for a schematic of complete demo board based on xilinx spartanxl(xcs10xl),but i can not find any thing.anybody can help me?my second question is this:How we can drive a charactric lcd or graphical lcd with a fpga(i could not find a sample about this,in vhdl language).

Re: D*emo board question

Hi
Here are few development board schematics. It may help you.

**broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: D*emo board question

they are good,but all of them are based on spartanII or virtex family and all of them are for sall(there is not a free demo board that can include all of the advantage of fpga technology).if you can,show me a schematic (based on spartan series) that is include of 7seg for display,ps2 for serial,matrix keyboard for input ,external adc for measuring a analog signal and a character lcd for dispalying.i want to build a comlete practical board for educational use(for me).
excuse me for my bad english.
Th*a*nk you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back