Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for schematics for PIC16F74 programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mge

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello ,
i want to buil my own programer for PIC 16F74, and i dont have a schematic for this.
If some one know some schematics for JDM programer please help me
thanks for your times

PS : sorry my english, i'm from Romania, Timisoara town, and i dont write very good but i understand everything in english. Many thanks !

Re: I NEED LITTLE HELP !

Have a look at: **broken link removed**

(If you have any problems let get back to me.)

my pic have a 44 pins and i know exist a jdm programer to use a MCRL SDATA SCLK VSS and VDD pins

JDM Programmer

Regards,
IanP

this is JDM schmatic and pcb layout
i attached this file in reply of related topic there

the attachement:

all pic family programing using only 6pin the main different between them is replacement of pin places
SO

for 44pin just take a jumper from listed pin in programmer (see programmer datasheet)
TO
the listed pin in your microcontroller(see microcontroller datasheet)

jdm programmr here it is....i have built this one using npn and pnp transistors...it is working perfectly........mine is here......i use PICProg4U......all the links are here see if it is useful.....mine is directly below.....
**broken link removed**.....

**broken link removed**....PICProg4U software.....
**broken link removed**.....the jdm programmer.....
it has 3 to 4 versions of pgmmers.....i suggest to try the cheaper one....with npn and pnp transistors....
it is very easy to build.....it can be built in a day......i suggest not to build it on a general pcb.....since u r computer is connected to it it might get damaged due to false wiring....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back