Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for schematic of GSM IMSI Catcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terrordro

Hi all, does anyone knows where to find or has some schematics of an IMSI catcher (it's a thing that pretends to be a gsm basestation and with it you can listen to gsm calls in a range of 100~150 m
I know Rhode & Schwarz makes such a thing (the GA 900) but it costs 200.000$ (pretty expensive for amature use isn't it :sad:
So if anybody can help, give me a shout (or just yell :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Terrordro on 2002-03-12 00:10 ]</font>

imsi-catcher

Hi, i dont know where you would be able to find designs for one of those. I looked into them a few years ago, but the only models i could find were big bucks, and only sold to law enforcement.

If you have any luck finding this please let me know, it would make an interesting project :smile:

imsi catcher hardware design

Hi all, does anyone knows where to find or has some schematics of an IMSI catcher (it's a thing that pretends to be a gsm basestation and with it you can listen to

I think you will have to design this
yourself. It's doable, in probably 6 months
or so. It has been done before for the
older systems like CTEL and NMT.

GSM IMSI Catcher

hi every one im new here n im lookin 4 circuit diagram of GA900 IMSI catcher
i'll be thankful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor