Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for schematic and footprint of DC Power Jack in Orcad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahm2002

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dc power jack schematic

Dear Members

Can anybody provide me with the right schematic and the footprint of DC power

Jack in Orcad? I am looking for it in Orcad libraries but I didn't find it

also I tried to draw it but I can't

please see the link

http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/images/G13512B.jpg

Kind Regards

es.llb layout

I made this Jack too.I used the Orcad library manager, you need to create a footprint for this. It's easy. Find a tutorial that explains you as how to create a footprint, then you are all done. If you still can't make it. I'll upload my library file, but I want you to try it.I won't upload until you try yourself out. If you get stuck in doing so, you ask here again.

common dc power jack

Dear Mr.umery2k75

Thank you for your fast reply.If you provide me with this schematic I will be thanked you. Belive me I tried to build it but I can't :cry: so please upload it and thank you again.

Dear Mr.kender Thank you for your fast reply.If you provide me with the name of the library I will be thanked you, also am a member in this yahoogroup. Thank you again.

dc power jack footprint

ahm2002 said:
Dear Mr.kender Thank you for your fast reply.If you provide me with the name of the library I will be thanked you, also am a member in this yahoo group. Thank you again.
Try Files -> Layout footprints -> ES.LLB. I think, the footprint in that library called DC-10 could be what you're looking for. You might also mirror your request in the group's message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back