Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for resources on multimode antennas

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
multimode antennas

hi,

i am a graduate student and i need to investigate multimode antennas for my research. if anyone can let me know the design procedure i would be greatful. if there are some books or articles to read please let me know. thank you in advance

Abhishek

Re: multimode antennas

Thank you so much for your reply. I already have the paper from svatesson. But the paper does not give details on how to design a multimode antenna. If you know anything about the design procedure or if you know any article or book that might have it please let me know. once again thank you for your help.

abhishek

Re: multimode antennas

I do not have too much knowledge about this topology. I read while ago about MIMO systems. On this case using biconical antenna seems that mode diversity is done in the coaxial feed used to excite the antenna.
You can try to ask the author Svantesson (tomaso@s2.chalmers.se) how the coaxial waveguide is done. If is not a patent :)
From the same author, but different topology:
http://www.signal.uu.se/Publications/pdf/c0114.pdf

abhishek

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.