Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for Racal Dana 9087 service manual ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
racal-dana manuals

OZ1LPR said:
Be aware all powersupplies must be accurate and adjusted before attempting any repair.

Before any repair :
- Replace all Electrolytic capacitors.
- Wash circuit board from electrolyte.

Bye,
Jean-Louis

racal dana spec for 9008a

just bought the one from cook internat. ...
buy now on ebay ...
we shall see ....
if any problem I know where to get the documentation ... and pals
for help ... lol
patrick

racal dana 4008 manual

Hello F6iib,

I am a bit surprised. Why did not you downloaded the manual from

www.on4jln.be/infos/pdf/racal9087.pdf ??

Unless you wanted a paper copy ??
I recall I had some difficulties to download this manual from this link, but finaly succeded !
The manual ( scans ) is well readable and seems complete.
If you are interested for a copy, on a CD Rom, just let me known

Best regards
Gérard

racal 1998 maintenance manual

Hi guys. I belong to the same club error 80 but thanks to you guys, I solved the problem. Lately I got error 81 only in frequency 100 MHz to 229 MHz, 325 MHz to 459 MHz and 650 MHz to 919 MHz. Rest of the frequencys work fine. Maybe you guys have any idea what that can be? Can be software or hardware i have no idea. Thank you guys for any help.

racal dana collection

pas de pb
j'ai tele. la doc sur votre site
merci beaucoup cher OM
je devrai recevoir la bete d'ici deux semaines ...
il fera bonne figure a cote du ADRET 7200A ... lol
Patrick F6IIB

sorry for the non french speaking people .... and happy new year

racal-dana 1990 manual

Hello,

I have a complete PDF of the Racal-Dana 9087 Manual that is good quality. You can download this from my FTP server upon request. Just send me a note and I will set you up. I am looking to buy a Racal-Dana 9087 if anybody has one Thanks.

hp8660c repair

this one is for sale
not mine ....
can give the email of the seller if interested
seems like new !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gimme your ftp address ...............
regards
Patrick

bama racal

this is mine
just unpacked ....
this rig weights a ton !!!!!!!! amazing!!!!!!built like a rock !!!!!!

racal-dana 9009a operation manual

hello guys,
sorry your all for my long silence.
I have also completed the scanning of user and maintenence manual.
I'll upload it in good quality in here very soon! :D
Good luck with this great stuff!

racal 1998 fault code

Hi, i'm desperately searching for a scan of the output stage schematic of
the dana 9087, my generator displays the error 88 and the output level is
no more than -25 dBm...

help!!!

Tnx in advance
Cristiano IW5EL

racal-dana 9087 signal generator

Hi,
I just downloaded the complete pdf from Bama mirror
h**p://bama.edebris.com/manuals/racal/9087/
just substitute * with h.
If you have problems I can send you the pdf but it is about 50Mb.
IW4CVG

adret 7200a schematic

I have two 9087's in brand new condition...Prior work included repair of three units that had errors 80,88,81-84 and a variety of power supply problems...These units were never designed to be repaired in the field..Originally designed for the US Marine Corps airborne electronic systems(Racal won the contract in competion with HP),all maintenance and repair was performed at the factory..To perform maintenance in the field requires a spectrum analyzer,DMM,signal generator a variety of SMA terminated cables,lots of ribbon cables and lots of patience...The modules are essentially sealed but can be opened after removing dozens of screws..Of course you need the detailed service manual..If I can be of any help let me know......

racal 1992

Hi,

I am very new to this forum (actually to EDAboard at all....) but I also seek as much information as possible about the 9087.

I have downloaded the manual from the on4jln.be address and was able to locate some of the faults described in this forum and solve them but I still lack the information upon circuitry and calibration of the sealed modules...

Does anyone here have any kind of information upon the sealed modules?

I would love to share my knowledge I have gathered about the 9087 with all of you and hope you can help me finding the information upon the sealed modules.

Best Regards,

Rothaar

racal dana 9087 pdf

I recently downloaded the 9087 service manual referenced in an earlier post, while the service manual has more schematics related to the sealed module stack than the instruction manual did, the schematics are not complete. Each module consists of a large circuit board with 80% - 90% of the circuitry placed within the machined aluminum plate that makes up the module, the small amount of circuitry that lies outside is the only part that is documented in the service manual.

I have schematics for ALL of the circuitry within the Comb Loop module (11-1702) and the Reference Generator & LF Synthesizer module (11-1534). I would post these on the web if I could, but I have no easy way of scanning them, as each module has about a half dozen schematic drawings measuring about 18" X 24" each, I don't have a scanner that can handle drawings of that size.

If anyone needs these schematics I am willing to have copies made and mail them, I only ask to be reimbursed for the actual cost of doing so. If you are interested contact me directly at tmichaels@tower-sites.com. I also have a extra copy of the 9087 Instruction Manual available.

Terry

Reactions: i1pmo

i1pmo

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
racal 25

Hello,

I am looking for a working image of all the EPROMS, I get a -08- Error on start and the instrument is not working . The EPROM file I found in this forum seems to have corrupted values in IC11,6 and 8. Has any one valid EPROM files ?

Thanks for any help!

manual racal dana 9921

Hi !

try this page:
**broken link removed**
there is another copy of the 9087 EPROMS.

p.s.: I'm searching for the 9087 black modules schematic or for the SERVICE manual...

bye

Andrea - IW2FDH

hafrse said:
Hello,

I am looking for a working image of all the EPROMS, I get a -08- Error on start and the instrument is not working . The EPROM file I found in this forum seems to have corrupted values in IC11,6 and 8. Has any one valid EPROM files ?

Thanks for any help!

Hi Just got a 9087. It has error 81 checked the frequencies and all appears ok. Any idea what the common fault is on he unit. Error 81 only comes on when I select the RF ON/OFF button 27.

Dave

Hello!
I am looking for a Racal 9087 Signal generator.
Working or not working.
Thanks /Goran

Hi Goran,
eBay has it (USA): Item number: 150389907894, for $ 499,-, will expired in 18 days.
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back