Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for programmer for AT89S8252 (Windows 2000/XP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack// ani

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
programmer for 89s8252

Hi all,

I need a simple programmer for this uC. Software for this programmer should work on 2000/XP.

Thanks.

Programmer for AT89S8252

Here is one
**broken link removed**

Programmer for AT89S8252

It seems to be for AVR, Anything related to parallel port and you might encounter timing problems and cable length issues. If you are looking at reliablity then go for serial port or USB based programmer.

Re: Programmer for AT89S8252

newversion now
**broken link removed**

Can you suggest some simple isp cable. This programmer is quite big one for me.

Thanks

Maybe you should try AEC_ISP from **broken link removed**. You will find the schematics of the ISP cable in the program.

You should try this, it is good. I use it all the time :)
It works in win98 and winxp. It's free. And you dont need any components other than a DB-25 jack and cables!

But beware, sometimes the hardware won't work if the parallel cable being used is too long. My cable is less than half a meter. It's a very good option if u need something quick and cheap, yet reliable (once you make it to work, it works all the time. it's only a cable anyway :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back