Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Physical Design Engineer/ IC Layout Engineer Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Physical Design Engineer/ IC Layout Engineer JOB

What company did you came from?

Re: Looking for Physical Design Engineer/ IC Layout Engineer

mask_layout said:
Hi,

Im a filipino looking for Physical Design Engineer/ IC Layout Engineer JOB abroad. I have 2 years of work experience on this field.

Presently im considering UK, CANADA, SINGAPORE or US... may also consider other countries.:D

Skill Set :
- IC Layout using Virtuoso/XL,
- Physical Verification: DRC,LVS and other verification flows using HERCULES/Synopsis...

Does anyone have suggestions or ideas where to apply, the best place/country to get into...?

Any PDE's/Layout Engineers out there

Hi,

If you are ready to work in India, in Bangalore then you can send me a PM. My company needs 2+ exp people in the field of analog circuit design, Analog layouts, standard cell layout and PD

chethan

Looking for Physical Design Engineer/ IC Layout Engineer JOB

There are only few companies that have IC layout Design work located in the philippines. I think mask_layout may come from one of the following:

Rohm Electronics,
Intel Corporation,
Texas Instruments, or
Maxim Dallas

Whew... :)

Re: Looking for Physical Design Engineer/ IC Layout Engineer

Hi,

If you are ready to work in India, in Bangalore then you can send me a PM. My company needs 2+ exp people in the field of analog circuit design, Analog layouts, standard cell layout and PD

chethan

hello sir
can you please help me out in getting job in vlsi domain. i am attaching my c.v. .please find my resume with this post.
thank you for your time and consideration .

with regards
mahendra gautam

Attachments

• MAHENDRA RESUME.pdf
    310.8 KB · Views: 157

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back