Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for PCB layout of a DC/AC inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ran_123

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello there,I am Randolf F.Abadier, I hope that someone can helped me to have a design with pcb layout about a dc ac inverter.I am planning to built one to help our country man to have an alternative source of energy,It will be a big help for us filipinoes,now that our monthly bills of our electric consumption are getting higher each month,
The result for these request will be highly appreciated by many.

dc ac inverter

your ac is 220 or 110?
what is the frequency?

Re: dc ac inverter

50 -60 khz

Added after 55 seconds:

both 220 and 110

dc ac inverter

If you care about the bill of electricity consumption,
what is the source of DC? battery??
Is it very cheaper to buy battery in your country?

my plan is to make a wind generator that will supply the battery which will be inverted to 220 v.the battery that i will use is a maintenance free.

thanks for your time,and for the tips where i can read some information bout my problem

try and do some search on sg3524 and sg3525. these are components that are very good for building inverters you just have to do some little calculation to bring it to life. hope to load up some circuits for u. later

Added after 1 hours 14 minutes:

ran_123 said:
Hello there,I am Randolf F.Abadier, I hope that someone can helped me to have a design with pcb layout about a dc ac inverter.I am planning to built one to help our country man to have an alternative source of energy,It will be a big help for us filipinoes,now that our monthly bills of our electric consumption are getting higher each month,
The result for these request will be highly appreciated by many.

HERE ARE SOME FILES THAT I HAVE ON INVERTER I HOPE THESE HELP BASICALLY ON SG3524 AND SG3525 AND SOME ON PICMICRO:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back