Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for pcb designer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vito51

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am looking for somone to design me a pcb baord, well not design it, make it into a file that i can send to a board maker. i have already made 3 versions of my board with transfers and etching, i have it as small as i can 1.5 inch x 2 inch. with a professional board it would get smaller and cleaner. i have tried making the file myself, but the programs are in greek to me. i cannot find any of the components i use.
the board is for a retifier/voltage regulator. 3 terminals for input wires, 6 schotty 6 amp diodes to regulate 3 phase voltage to dc, 100uf 25v cap at diode outputs, going to a ti ptn78060wah switching regulator. 9.1 k ohm resistor for setting regulator output, same cap at reg output. 3 amp diode on output, resistor for led before 3 amp diode to indicate power being generated. pos neg out, led pos neg out.
its a simple board, but i may need 100s, and for the money its not worth my time to make myself.
i have a completed board somone can go off of, and know all of my components. looking for somone to get me a design. would gladly compensate depending on the price. thanks for your time.

could you send me schematic?

Reactions: vito51

vito51

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
heres a taste of what im doing, nxt is first inline, but if nto heres the board scan 004.jpgscan 006.jpgscan 007.jpg

Last edited:

texas instruments has a footprint for the voltage regulator in these programs:

Cadence Allegro v13.6+
Mentor Boardstation v8.7+
Mentor PADS-PowerPCB v3.5+

ok, ill draw it out and you can re arrange it to make it fit small, i was half trying to draw it liek i made it then kinda gave up and just finished it. ill draw it now

ok, ill draw it out and you can re arrange it to make it fit small, i was half trying to draw it liek i made it then kinda gave up and just finished it. ill draw it now

do you have a circuit maker so that you can design your circuit there

i do not but heres a better picture scan 008.jpg

once one person volunteers i get 10. the baord is done. thank you everyone for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back