Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking For Partners To Finish My Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

00christian00

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody,
my company is dealing consumer electronics and I recently invested in a project to design an ebook reader and MID/Tablet solution.
The ebook design is based on the reference design from Rockchip,using RK2808A and the Tablet is using Ziilabs ZMS-08(Cortex A8 1Ghz with 3D and 1080p decoding).
We already made all the components sourcing,and we reached finish the design and we must produce the prototype but due to financial problems I can't afford to go ahead with this anymore and I'm looking for partners interested in continuing the projects with me.
I have my own brand,PASEN which among the small brands is quite popular online,and has been featured often in tech website like Engadget,but for this products I am thinking of selling the resulting pcba to other factories and I already discussed with some potential customers.
In my opinion the project is near to completion and will require no more than 2 months to go into mass production.
Anybody interested please contact me through shenzhenstuff or from my website **broken link removed** (can switch to english on top,I won't put the email to avoid spam).

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back