Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for partners...kindred spirits...in Silicon Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.

analogTechie

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

First of all, Thanks to whoever runs this forum...and thanks to the participants.

Am looking to start a venture in the field of design & validation of ICs. This would include consulting and applications development and can involve multinational operations (including China, of course).

If you have a presence in Silicon Valley, and have an interest or background in any of the following, I would be interested in talking to you:

1. power conversion, management & conditioning
DC/DC & DC/AC
renewable energy applications: PV array, fuel cell stack, etc.
integrated solutions, smart ICs, etc.
2. data conversion, signal conditioning & sensor interfaces
3. timing modules: PLLs, DLLs, DFLLs, oscillators, etc
4. any other analog/RF/mixed signal SoC you may want to suggest
5. business resources: office space, servers/PCs, network, software
6. angel funding
7. suggestions ?
8. fluent in Mandarin (but you must also have one of the other items listed above)

regards,
jm

Re: Looking for partners...kindred spirits...in Silicon Vall

hello jm,
i am interested in your plan of starting a venture to do analog/RF/mixed signal IC, now i do some technical marketing for one fabless company, if you would, it's glad to communicate with you.

mingli.simon@gmail.com, located in shanghai

B/R
simon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back