Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for papers/materials about resource allocation in WiMAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazim

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am doing my final year B.s project on resource allocation in wimax.

please guide me and provide me some papers so that i can start off my work. i will try to simulate it in ns2 which i have not used so please also provide me some help about its installation in linux

thank you all members

wimax help

You may install NS2 in Window (using Cgwin). I think, however, NS2 obtain better in Linux.

Added after 3 minutes:

You can study about the scheduling in WiMax using UGS, rtPS, nrtPS, BE and ertPS. WiMax is suitable for applications in real time or non-real time. For example, ertPS is the best algorithm for transmitting VoIP over WiMax

Re: wimax help

HI FRIEND I AM SENDING 1 BOOK OF COMPLETE WIRELESS & SOME PDF FILES FOR WIMAX WHICH WILL DEFENATLLY HELP YOU BEST OF LUCK....

thankyou very much, i will be in touch if i need some help, i have a lot of data about wimax but problem is i dont know what should i do in wimax for my FYP. i m so interested in it..

i need structure of wi max

wimax help

Dear all,
I am working on WiMAX, can any one help to send me a basic program using matlab.
V. thanks
shwan

If your looking for the structure/block-diagram of the WiMAX Tx/Rx Altera has some pretty good application notes discussing each block
an example is the DUC/DDC in the WiMAX:
https://www.altera.com/literature/an/an421.pdf

This also contains a block diagram for the complete WiMAX Phy layer, there's also other application notes about other WiMAX blocks from Altera but I'll leave you to Google them.

Also for the whole system this document gives a good review
https://www.altera.com/literature/wp/wp_wimax.pdf

Hope this helps.

wimax help

Hi Abdulrahman,
Thank you, I know the structure I need to know how to implement this block diagram in Matlab, if you could help in this matter.
thanks
shwan

Re: Looking for papers/materials about Wimax IEEE 802.16 BTS

I m a final year engineering student and i have to present a seminar on the topic "Wimax ieee 802.16 BTS"....i am confused about what to be presented in dis material.please help me.plese gv me da required materials regarding this topic which would help me with my seminar.please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back