Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for papers about active mixer design

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-goe

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Active mixer

Hi

I'm looking for some papers, links about an active mixer design ( around 2GHz). As it is going to be implemented with discrete components I think I'm not going for a Gilbert mixer, insteed maybe a FET-mixer is easier to make?Are there other active topologies with descrete components?

Is there any kind of reference design book which tackles the problems of active mixer design?

I' m also looking for some docs,links about oscillator design, with descrete RF-components and microstrips, around 3GHz. Any suggestions about this topic?

Greetz E-goe

Re: Active mixer

Hi Alexx

Is it possible that, if you have a digital version of this books, you upload the books you mentione?

Greetz E-goe

Active mixer

Rhea book. For mass book, there is another book on non-linear circuit, he mentions some mixers too since mixer is a nonlinear

Re: Active mixer

Hi E-goe

The books are too big for the forum and they are already at MCU Fileman, but MCU Fileman seems to have problem now.
(check your private messages)

//alexx

Status
Not open for further replies.