Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for OrCAD Capture CIS tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhavens

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does any one know of a tutorial packet for OrCAD Capture CIS? I have been searching for about a week, Can not find anything. I have watched some of the youtube videos, but they dont explain how to link the parts clearly. If you take the time to read this and/or even respond I appericate your time.

Thank you,
Lee

Last edited by a moderator:

OrCAD Capture CIS tutorials

First of all, OrCAD comes with an excellent interactive online tutorial. (At least, versions 9.2 and 10.5 did.) Go to menu Help -> Learning Capture CIS.

Then, there is a yahoo group called **broken link removed**, which has a bunch more tutorials and links.

As a moderator, I took a liberty of editing the subject line of this thread. I think, "looking for OrCAD Capture CIS tutorials" is better than "OrCad - Do any one know?".

Try <installdir>\doc\flowtut\flowtut.pdf in your OrCAD installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back