Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for online school to learn more

Status
Not open for further replies.

naitek

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,

I am from the Bahamas and we don't have too many choices here of learning more about electronics. I would like to learn how to repair plasma tvs, dvd's, cd players,etc, but i don't know which school to go to online.

I would prefer online learning as this will work well for me and my lifestyle currently.

cheers to all and thanks,

naitek

i think the best form of learning for plasma tvs, dvd's, cd players is to go find a repair shop nearby and work there.

you can't learn practical/hands-on skills very easily thru an online course

Yeah i agree with narf narf.
No school or even university can teach you about repair of electronic devices.
I graduated from nationally acredited university with Electrical Engineering major and to tell you the truth the learning was not all that Hands on... yeah maybe few labs here and there.

My advice to you (if you want to be electronic repairman like i wanted to be) is to take couple of introductory electronic courses (it does not matter what school, as long as it is nationally acredited and reconised nationally) and upon completion of those try to find a job as a entry level electronic technician.

You might want to think about moving though, Bahamas is more like a tourist islands no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back