Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for MP3 players schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddin

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I'm interested in building a compact MP3 player and are therfore looking for some schematics (including programming files for used FPGA / MCU) that allows to clone the player :lol:
Thanks in advance for any constructive suggestion,
Maddin

mp3 decoder verilog

I intend to work on same project but.
The difficult part is to find Fixed Point C Model for Encoder.

Best Reagrds
Elvis

fpga mp3 player

you can also look at atmels AT80c51 series uc. one of them has a full flash mp3 decoder.
hock

mp3 fpga

Hi
Mad MP3 decoder lib(www.mars.org) and mpg123(**broken link removed**) both uses fixed point math. MAD is very fast. It provides almost the same decoding speed on ARM processors as the decoder provided by ARM Ltd and if you modify a little bit you can reduce the code size to less than half. A simple MP3 player can be buit by using MAD and cirrus logic ARM based controller that has Digital Audio Interface.
If you want to use FPGA, Xilinx freely provides a MP3 decoder source in both Verilog and VHDL. it can be downloaded from thier web site.

mp3 decode verilog

Thanks for your all replies! I'll have to spend some time to check the links you gave me.... :lol:

verilog mp3 decoder

HI

see this link

**broken link removed**

SOKRAT

verilog mp3 player

yrehan said:
Hi
Mad MP3 decoder lib(www.mars.org) and mpg123(h**p://www-ti.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/~hippm/mpg123.html) both uses fixed point math. MAD is very fast. It provides almost the same decoding speed on ARM processors as the decoder provided by ARM Ltd and if you modify a little bit you can reduce the code size to less than half. A simple MP3 player can be buit by using MAD and cirrus logic ARM based controller that has Digital Audio Interface.
If you want to use FPGA, Xilinx freely provides a MP3 decoder source in both Verilog and VHDL. it can be downloaded from thier web site.

can you give me some direct links to MP3 decoder in VHDL ?

thanks in advance!!!

fpga mp3 decoder pdf

Maddin said:
Hi all,

I'm interested in building a compact MP3 player and are therfore looking for some schematics (including programming files for used FPGA / MCU) that allows to clone the player :lol:
Thanks in advance for any constructive suggestion,
Maddin

hi

i got a few, just see if they r usefull

**broken link removed**

http://butterflymp3.sourceforge.net/

and there's one more its a ppt with all the required info

mp3 verilog

hi

i got a few, just see if they r usefull

h**p://web.media.mit.edu/~ladyada/make/minty/index.html

h**p://butterflymp3.sourceforge.net/

and there's one more its a ppt with all the required info[/quote]

nice links

fpga mp3

Hi there. This is a HDD MP3. Can any one please explain if the thick black lines of this schematic are all connected together in the circuit because I am finding it strange that the major parts are connected together via one wire? Can any one give me a hand please?

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back