Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Microchip Sample Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

TqTq

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, does anyone have sample code for PIC16F62X, the sample code from the software is not working. It always give me this message: To many serial time outs have occurred. Please Verify your serial connection and try programming again.
I'm new to this does anyone can help?

is this a compiling error or chip programming error ?

looks like the the error occurs while you are programming the device. So does that has anyhing to do with the codes ?

if you want to program the PIC16X series and also PIC18 sereis used Mickro C it can be download easily on mickroC website.
in the help menu you have a sample code as well as circuit toooooooooo

Hi,

You can download the sample running codes from microchip website. Even you have installed another ide other than mplab you can get the sample codes from respective websites of that ide. You can also search on examples folder from your installed ide.

NIKS

Hi Thankyou guys for your replies.
Sorry i was on vacation, i had changed a new programmer as in the previous one already not functioning.:D
Well im designing a throughbeam sensor alarm by using microchip pic16f628 as my project this year, not farmilar with microchip and mplab. Any friend is free to give some suggestion pls? Very appreciate. XD

You can download MPLAB IDE from micochip website and compiler from Hitech website it's a Hitech C compiler.

All the best

Regards
Chanchal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back