Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for metal detector schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elektroda

I am looking for metal detector's shematic based on microcontroller. I'm especially interrest by the tesoro's metal detector shematics. If someone could help me.

Thanks

elektroda said:
I am looking for metal detector's shematic based on microcontroller. I'm especially interrest by the tesoro's metal detector shematics. If someone could help me.

Thanks

elektroda said:

Thanks

Re: metal detector

To all,

Can a metal detector be made with coil diameters smaller than the usual ones of 7" - 10" ??

dspcode

Re: metal detector

Can a metal detector be made with coil diameters smaller than the usual ones of 7" - 10" ??

You can chose any diameter of coil, but you need to keep the same inductance, also resistance has to be no more than original.

Maximal distance is depending from coil diameter, more diameter - more distance. Also, small diameter coil gives better resolution for small targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back