Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Matlab code of coupling matrix for microwave filter synthesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

james cook

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I m doing microwave filter synthesis . I m very new to coupling matrix? Anyone here can share his or her matlab code of coupling matrix? Billion thanks.Or maybe some hints or some section of his code?

Re: coupling matrix

Ansoft Designer and LINC2 have filter synthesis codes. There are a bunch of free packages on the web. Matthaei, Young, and Jones is the usual reference with Zverev's book usually mentioned as well.

Once you have something synthesized I would consider modeling it with one of the good simulation packages. Rather than start a debate about what is best, use the one you have, that one is probably "best" by default.

I m doing microwave filter synthesis . I m very new to coupling matrix? Anyone here can share his or her matlab code of coupling matrix? Billion thanks.Or maybe some hints or some section of his code?

Dear James,
I thought seeing your query though old, now you may be able to help me understanding the gradient based optimization technique of coupled resonators filter synthesis. If you can good synthesis program I will be grateful to you!
Thanks,
Arghya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back